Last year I tried the Keto Diet and really liked it. My clothes were looser, my face was less puffy, and I felt great. I ended up stopping eating Keto because I caused myself a little electrolyte problem and landed in the ER. But until that point, I was doing GREAT on it! One of my favorite Keto treats was…the Keto Fat Bomb. Um. Duh.
There are a million recipes out there for Keto Fat Bombs. There are now whole “cookbooks” – like lots of them – with just Fat Bomb recipes. I liked a lot of versions I found on the internet, but enjoyed tweaking to make my own decadent concoction!
Thus, my favorite Fat Bomb recipe was born. Behold the recipe for my…
…Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Fat Bomb
Sometimes I add walnuts, added some chopped peanuts, or tried nutmeg. But this recipe as it is tends to be the one I go back to! SCRUMPTIOUS!
Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Fat Bomb (Keto, Low Carb)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese full fat
- 1 stick Salted Butter I use Kerry Gold
- 1/2 cup Maranatha Almond Butter, No Added Sugar or Salt
- 1/2 cup Swerve, Confectioners Sweetner
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 oz Lilly's Stevia-Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (or to taste!)
- Cream everything together in a bowl, either with a fork or electric mixer
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes to make easier to scoop
- Using a scoop or spoon, scoop balls of mixture onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. (I use a round Tablespoon measuring spoon, push it out with a butter knife, and round it a bit with my fingertips.)
- Freeze the Fat Bomb Balls to firm up again. These can be stored in the freezer or the refrigerator!
- Let the Cream Cheese and Butter sit out for a bit to soften. It makes it much easier to cream together.
- I have used both a fork and a hand mixer for this recipe - both worked fine for me.
- Coating your scooping utensil with a bit of Coconut Oil may help.
- I usually store some in the freezer and some in the fridge - eat them out of the fridge and replenish from the freezer.
- I've also added Chopped Walnuts, Nutmeg with great success!
- Resist eating too many at once! They are TASTY!!
If you are eating Keto and loving it, I’d love you to post your favorite Keto meals on my Facebook Page. I’m always looking for new things to try.
I have a stack of notes here beside me with various meals I’ve made and loved since being on Keto. I am working toward getting these, and lots of non-Keto recipes up on the blog too. (I’m not trying to be a food blogger, mind you. Just sharing the food love <3.)
What else would you put in these Fat Bombs to make them delicious?
More from Brooke and the Boys:
Leave a Reply