Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Fat Bomb (Keto, Low Carb)
Chocolate Chip "cookie dough" Fat Bombs with Cinnamon? Yes, please! These fluffy and light fat bombs are perfect to satisfy the desire for a sweet treat when on Keto!
Prep Time15 mins
Chill Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 8 oz Cream Cheese full fat
- 1 stick Salted Butter I use Kerry Gold
- 1/2 cup Maranatha Almond Butter, No Added Sugar or Salt
- 1/2 cup Swerve, Confectioners Sweetner
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4-6 oz Lilly's Stevia-Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (or to taste!)
Cream everything together in a bowl, either with a fork or electric mixer
Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes to make easier to scoop
Using a scoop or spoon, scoop balls of mixture onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. (I use a round Tablespoon measuring spoon, push it out with a butter knife, and round it a bit with my fingertips.)
Freeze the Fat Bomb Balls to firm up again. These can be stored in the freezer or the refrigerator!
- Let the Cream Cheese and Butter sit out for a bit to soften. It makes it much easier to cream together.
- I have used both a fork and a hand mixer for this recipe - both worked fine for me.
- Coating your scooping utensil with a bit of Coconut Oil may help.
- I usually store some in the freezer and some in the fridge - eat them out of the fridge and replenish from the freezer.
- I've also added Chopped Walnuts, Nutmeg with great success!
- Resist eating too many at once! They are TASTY!!